Page 85 of 85 FirstFirst ... 357579808182838485
Results 1,009 to 1,014 of 1014
    Thanks

Re: Bootjobs | Shoejobs | High Heels VIdeos

Slave's Cock Crushed And Masturbated By Julie In Latex Catsuit And Red High Heels - 2 CAM VIEW

Dressed with my sexy Atsuko Kudo catsuit, i am dominating my slave lying on the floor. he's going to enjoy how painful are my red dimarni extremely sexy & thin heels and shoesole on his cock. He knows how to thank me, telling me thank you mistress all the time, i love it! I continue to tease his hard cock with my heels, slide his cock between my heel & sole and wank it. he is so hard by doing this! I stand up above him, so he can enjoy my beautiful ass covered by my shiny catsuit. I spank my ass, go up and down above him talking to him. He enjoys the view and I decide to compress my heels on his cock and hear him moaning of pain and pleasure. I thought he might deserve a short blowjob so I sit down on my knees (view from the side to enjoy my curves in latex) and make some deepthroats. Then I stand up again. I begin to sweat inside my latex, I'm sliding inside and I go to sit on his cock with the latex, and rub my pussy that slides inside on the latex, I damn love this! It's hotter and hotter inside, and now the sweat begin to slide under my ankles and inside my shoes. You see the drops of sweat falling on his cock & belly while I rub his cock with my heels. I order him to lick it, and he licked my heels and suck my heels too. As he s a good cameraman, i let him cumming on my high heels after i gave him a nice surprise you will appreciate. I re-edited this movie with some exclusive content! you will see the scene from 2 angles! in POV and in Wide screen. So you are choosing the view you prefer. Write to me after watching the movie, you wont regret it because i re-edited this movie because a large part of the movie was missing and all guys buying this video will finally watch this part!

File name: footjob with high heels 1434
    File Size : 2.34 GB
    Runtime : 1 h 2 min
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Format video: MP4

Preview:

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/314d6d16a69db/fo...heels-1434.mp4

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks

Shoe Licking Office Bitch

The girl you fantasize about every day in your office? Well, she's bored and needs some entertainment. She knows what a bitch you are, and is easily able to convince you to get on your knees. You're gonna be her entertainment now, licking her perfect heels clean while she laughs and taunts you. You're trapped as her bitch now, or else the whole office will find out what a loser you are.

File name: footjob with high heels 1433
    File Size : 459 MB
    Runtime : 7 min 14 s

Preview:

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/5d20856d19176/fo...heels-1433.mp4

Thanks

Pink wedges

Another great shoejob with her amazing wedges and cumming on her shoes.Sofi uses her pink used shoes to trample and rub my cock .Then I put my cock on the floor and have some cock crush . She made me happy with an intense shoejob and cum on her shoes.

File name: footjob with high heels 1435
    File Size : 370 MB
    Runtime : 5 min 48 s
    Resolution : 1280x720

Preview:

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/afbc2b4f9dc3c/fo...heels-1435.mp4

Thanks

I Will Tease You Till You Scream

Have you ever wondered why the slave is fully erect when the ladies start filming? Here is why. Many times while one lady "prepares" the slave the other lady is choosing her dress and heels and gets dressed. This is just one of these days where Mistress Julia teases the slave until he is about to come while he has to watch Pearl getting dressed. MJ does EVERYTHING to make him cum......she teases him with her shoes on and without them. The pre-cum oozes out and her sub moans in excitement, knowing that he will be crushed and trampled under whatever shoes MP chooses. How long could you take it?

File name: footjob with high heels 1465
    File Size : 1.16 GB
    Runtime : 12 min 16 s

Preview:

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/d4752ddd24021/fo...heels-1465.mp4

Thanks

Erotique Shoe (Alex Tanner)

Red headed Alex Tanner leans back and watches as Eric kisses on her strappy heels. Then she gets naked and he works his way up her legs to her pussy, licking her. Then she gives him a shoe job. She finishes up lying on her back while Eric jerks off onto her.

File name: footjob with high heels 1600
    File Size : 580 MB
    Runtime : 7 min 49 s

Preview:

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/8e1fea96aa428/fo...heels-1600.mp4

Thanks

Escarpins pointus

Butler Boris is lying naked on the wooden floor while his mistress circles around him fully clothed and wearing her mid-heeled pointed black shoes. His erect cock twitches with anticipation and she stops and stands between his legs. She touches the tip of his dick with the point of her shoe, squeezing and stroking him, increasing the speed and pressure until he comes under the pointed shoes.

File name: footjob with high heels 1431
    File Size : 308 MB
    Runtime : 6 min 57 s

Preview:

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/dfab0140f446f/fo...heels-1431.mp4